The truth is I HATE pictures. Well at least pictures of me. Gain 20lbs. and you will too! My hatred of posing for pictures (or letting the camera near me) does tend to spill over to my actual picture taking. The memory card on my camera is pathetically empty. Mainly because I finally uploaded the last 2 years on to the computer this month and because I'm lame. The pictures I did upload were mostly of family gatherings and of course Mushu... sweet little photogenic Mushu.
So Mom and Jana ... I'll work on adding more pics. But let's be honest, they will still be few and far between. At least until a little Gomez comes along. And if the well documented life of Mushu is a sign of what is to come there will be plenty of pics of baby-Gomez. And isn't that what everyone wants to see anyways?
Instead I will write. I sure do love a good rambling on life. So let us begin...
2 comments:
Hey! It's Emily (Lowder) Johansson! I'm excited to hear your random ramblings. Let them begin! Oh, and I have a blog too. emijosblog.blogspot.com
Check it out!
Hi Sara! I will read your blog! :) It was soo good to see you guys last week!!
Post a Comment