Background

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The not so greedy

Lately Adam and I have both been lamenting over the doom and gloom that is constantly discussed, alluded to, or commercialized (who hasn't seen a commercial mentioning the "economic crisis?"). 

Now, please do not take offense. I have definitely seen many lives around us affected by the downturn in our economy. But I think sometimes the media just makes the problem worse by focusing on it. Are some companies laying people off in fear of what they hear might be happening? Or taking the opportunity to cut a little without anyone questioning? And because people are constantly hearing about the bad economy, do they unnecessarily change some behaviors? Are they more depressed and stressed than necessary?

So among all the depressing headlines, I found this article. Read it and smile. I know I did.

1 comment:

Ms. said...

Yes I agree. I don't want to buy another car one reason because of the 'economy' and we actually could and Kalon's job is secure.