Background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Give me names!

I just looked at the calendar and our girls-only trip to San Diego is in less than 2 weeks! I refuse to be in a picture with my freakishly gorgeous and perfect sister & sister-in-law until my hair is cut, toenails painted, and brows are waxed (since losing 15 lbs. in 2 weeks is highly unlikely...but I do have cute new clothes)! Not only did my brother-in-law marry an amazing girl...she's a very talented esthetician. Small problem, she lives all the way in Seattle. So I tried calling the only other person I trust with my brows in Vancouver...and apparently she only works Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays until 6pm! How is a Portlander who works in Hillsboro going to get there?! She's not! So this is where any locals who reads this blog comes in. I need your recommendations. Who do you go to? Who do your friends go to? Help this vain girl please!

3 comments:

Ms. said...

sorry can't help

Emily said...

oi, i need this too. i miss the days of having money for beauty care. someday i won't have bushman eyebrows anymore....someday...

Jana said...

Freakishly gorgeous and perfect, huh? You're funny! I guess I'll try to get a bad haircut, won't tweeze, and will stop exercising before the trip ;)