Sam at 4 months:
- 4-month check-up stats: 26 inches and 13 lbs. 7 oz.
- Will roll from back to front about once a day...if you're not looking
- Loves sitting in his bumbo
- Sings when I play the piano
- LOVES his toy giraffe and musical giraffe
- Loves chilling under the play gym, of course the giraffe is still his favorite. He must relate to the tall and skinny thing :)
- Coos and smiles lots
- Knows his mommy :)
- Eats every 3 hours now!
- Sucks his left index and middle finger
- Will talk himself to sleep
- Sleeps on his side, with his hands above his head or on his face
- Now loves all parts of bathtime
- Is a bottomless pit. He will down an 8 oz bottle AFTER a full feeding
- Smiled at the nurse as she prepped him for his shots and only cried a little from shock and pain of the shots
1 comment:
What a good eater! Go Sam! That's hilarious. Anyway I can't believe how big he is, does everyone say he looks like you? I've never seen your hubs in person so I can't see much of him for that reason probably. Okay and I meant to write you AGES ago and tell you I was sorry it didn't work out to meet up after all when we were there in July. With so much of my family in town it was CRAZY and hard to get away.
Post a Comment