I've become somewhat of a blog stalker. I read the blogs of friends and family, but I completely neglect to post on my own. I guess everybody else's lives are much more interesting than my own. But I couldn't ignore my first ever tag.
My 8 Favorite TV Shows
I watch way too much televison and have several guilty pleasures that I can't believe I'm admitting to but oh well!
1. Chuck
2. Life
3. Food Network - I know it's a channel, not a show. But it's the background soundtrack in the Gomez house. I totally have a little crush on Bobby Flay. Sorry Adam! But Throwdown, Iron Chef, The Secret Life…are all great shows.
4. 90210/Gossip Girl/Privileged/Greek - who am I kidding these shows are all the same!
5. Gilmore Girls...poor Adam they run daily reruns of this on ABC family. Sadly, he can quote the show too now.
6. Ugly Betty
7. Smallville/House - these are for Adam. I mean the guy tolerates #1-6. I gotta give him something :D
8. Kyle XY
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went to work, traffic was actually not too bad.
2. Ate my new morning usual, orange juice box & a bag of Little Bites blueberry muffins. They make a great stash at work for when I come in tired and hungry.
3. Went to Mutual, it was Excellence Night for our YW. Every Wednesday I complain all the way home about having to go (not much has changed since I was 16) but then when I get there I’m so glad I went. I know everyone says it, but I think we have the best group of girls ever…lots of great potential baby-sitters :)
4. Gave into my craving for Pizzicato. Adam didn’t want any, so I got a yummy veggie pizza, Tri Colore, complete with Feta (he refuses to eat what he calls “funky cheese” and “fungus”…aka anything other than cheddar or string cheese and mushrooms and olives). The pizza and hummus platter did not disappoint!
5. I discovered unlike her Dad, Mushu does not discriminate against cheese. She loved the goat cheese and feta from Pizzicato.
6. Watched Life. I’m so glad there are at least two crime type shows where the plots don’t give me nightmares (Numbers being the other).
7. Crap I’m out of things…hmm I got paid to play in our many family google docs. I just love spreadsheets
8. Got paid to play in Omniture…some more spreadsheets. I even got to work on writing excel formulas. I just love numbers!
8 Favorite Places to Eat
Only 8? We eat out too much to choose just 8. We’re taking advantage of the opportunity before the little Gomez’s arrive.
1. Yoko’s – yummy sushi.
2. Rumbi’s – I miss you!
3. Claim Jumpers – the zucchini spears and corn bread make a meal.
4. Tanner Bldg. @ BYU. – Nobody makes a Panini like them.
5. Punjabi – the BEST Indian food. If only they opened one in the US. I lived off their food in Shanghai. Yes, that’s right, I ate Indian food 4 nights a week when I lived in China. You would too, if you knew how good it was.
6. Bread Talk – another Shanghai favorite. Dang, I miss the spicy pork roll
7. Ottavio’s – and only because they made their May special for me in June for my birthday. Dang that was some yummy pasta!
8. Pizzicato
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Thanksgiving with my parents – relaxing, quiet and comfortable
2. Christmas
3. 3, 3 day work weeks in the span of 6 weeks.
4. Traveling the world with Adam.
5. Being a Mom (when the time is right)
6. Going holiday shopping with my Mom
7. Seeing Adrian get sealed for time and all eternity to Corinne. We love you guys!
8. Snuggling with my puppy by the fire.
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Have children and be a good mom
2. Buy a house
3. Travel the world – visit every continent, and every country.
4. Live abroad
5. Be on Broadway, yep still that one. More of a dream than a wish
6. Be a good piano teacher, and not irreversibly screw up my first ever piano student.
7. Decide my style, and decorate my house so it’s more like a home.
8. Be debt free and savings full!
8 People to Tag: Adam, Brynn, Mariah, Emily, Christina, and whoever else wants to. It’s kind of fun!
What week is it?
9 years ago
4 comments:
What's Chuck and Life? I've seen those on other friends' lists. Also, how the heck do you get paid for #7 and #8 on Things That Happened Yesterday. Oh, and glad I could inspire you to finally post something :)
Chuck & Life are awesome shows on NBC. I think Nate would especially like Chuck. As for being paid for #7&8...4th quarter is notoriously slow at Intel, and I'm just super lucky :D
We're in Washington from the 18th to the 27th or 28th. I can't wait!
Tyson and his wife are moving up to Vancouver just before Christmas. I'm a little bit jealous!
Okay so I just saw you tagged me! I'll totally post
Post a Comment