On to more fun topics of pregnancy...SHOPPING! It's probably a good thing I postponed the appointment until after the holiday, otherwise I don't think I'd be able to resist a weekend with my mom, sister, and sales. I know at least Adam thinks so! Plus the lists and research that I used to think would be easy to navigate are overwhelming me lately. How can something so little need so much stuff? And why can't people agree on what is necessary, what isn't, and what the best brand is on it all?
Back to the current hot topic. We know we are having a baby-Gomez.
Okay, side tangent: When I made my first appointment and you go through the long list of questions my naive self had to laugh when the conversation went like this:
Nurse: "Are you married?"
Me: "Yes"
Nurse: "Is your husband the father?
Me: "Um of course, does anyone say no"
Nurse: "I haven't received a no, but I've only been doing this a month, apparently we have received no's or I'm not sures"
Sorry, I thought I had called my OB, I didn't realize I was taking a survey with Maury Povich!
Okay, tangent over. Now where was I?? Oh yes the poll I just posted. Boy or girl? And no not one of each. Not yet at least.
5 comments:
Sara!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is SO exciting!
A friend of mine posted the question on what to get/not to get for her first baby. There was a long list of comments worth checking out (fyi - I don't agree with all of them though). Here's the link http://ashleyschultz.blogspot.com/2009/11/must-have-items.html
I can give you my opinion this week if you want it :)
I am so excited for you guys! You should take a few pictures of being pregnant. I have almost none from when I was pregnant with Alexander. I know I wish I had them but I think he also wishes we had them. Children like to know about things like that - he is constantly asking to hear stories about when I was pregnant with him or when he was a baby.
Baby stuff is pretty much all about opinions and everyone is different (and baby stuff is generally the same from brand to brand). I would suggest a fold-up swing and fold-up booster seat. Good Luck!
OK so you have to take shots. YOu will appreciate it later I promise!!! Just have Adam take one with his camera and hide it from you and your kid(s) will love it later.
Dang it I thought it would say if you are having a boy or girl..argh
and side tangent. Heheheh don't you love those questions!
congrats on having a boy! that's so exciting. and hi! I haven't talked to you in so long I, but saw you commented on mariah's blog. I hope things are going well in oregon!
So I don't know if you ever figured out your sharp pains, but I have had pains in that kind of area, though more to one side, and they are gall stones - which I've been told are very common to get during pregnancy. The down side...they don't go away. The only way to get rid of them is to have your gall bladder removed. :( so I hope that's not it and that you're feeling better :)
Post a Comment