Background

Monday, November 30, 2009

It rhymes with toy

Confused? Well today we had a very important appointment. No, we didn't meet with our accountant to discuss our lottery winnings. Better...we found out if I am incubating a sweet baby Adam or a sassy little Sara. We didn't have to wait long, the ultrasound technician even laughed when she showed us his first picture. I believe the quote was something like "Well this little guy is quick to show off his boy-parts."

Now comes the hard part (well other than giving birth and becoming parents to this little guy for eternity)...picking out a name. For now it's just baby boy.


*Oh and this isn't the gender picture, we are trying to teach modesty at an early age. He was very cooperative until it was time for the profile picture for mom. So this was the best we could get. His cute little bum will be saved for future embarrassment.


7 comments:

Christina said...

So exciting! Congrats to you both!

Jenn said...

Congrats! I LOVE having a little boy, but yes- naming is more difficult (in my opinion) and there aren't half as many cute boy clothes. But they're so much fun! I'd have all boys if I had any say

Sara and Spencer said...

I am so excited for you! Jumping for joy. Actually I am in class so I have to sit but if I could I would jump around and do cartwheels!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun!

courtney said...

yay for boys!

Ms. said...

Yay I am so excited for little Musho

Lisa said...

Hi Sara - I think you should update your blog and put up pictures of your cute little boy. :)
I hope things are going well!